1. Purpose and scope
3.Acces and registration
3.1. Access to the Professionals Area is free of charge. However, the area is restricted to healthcare professionals who hold the title of a registered medical practitioner. In this sense, the User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements.
3.2. To access the Professionals Area, the User must:
- Register, by filling in the registration form with the required data.
The User must follow the instructions provided by PROTEOS during the registration process.
The data requested in the data collection forms are generally mandatory, unless otherwise specified in the required field. In this sense, the User guarantees that the data provided are truthful and duly updated.
- Once the registration process is finished, the User will have to establish a password, which complies with the security and robustness criteria defined by PROTEOS.
- To access the Professionals Area, the User must introduce his or her username and password.
3.3. 3.3. The User undertakes to make diligent use of his/her password, given its personal and non-transferable nature, protecting it from unauthorised use by third parties, and/or unauthorized access by external parties. Consequently, the User shall be responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of the password; and, in particular, liable for any illicit use by a third party or its non-diligent use.
Where the User suspects that his/her password is being used by third parties, he/she should inform PROTEOS as soon as possible, through the following address: email@example.com
Likewise, in the event that the User does not remember his/her password, he/she should select the option “Have you forgotten your password?”, (next to the access form of the Professionals Area), through which he/she will be provided with the appropriate means to establish a new password.
The User may, at any time, request to unsubscribe from the register, by sending a communication to PROTEOS to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject of the e-mail the word: UNSUBSCRIBE.
5.1. The Pb-Serum Academy Professional Area offers scientific and academic information, as well as training and medical update programs on recombinant enzymes to Users. It consists of the following phases:
- Phase 1: Digitale sessions: This stage consists of various theoretical and practical digital sessions. The User will be able to access them, through a tool of virtual and on-demand meetings; as well as to solve any doubts, through the channels enabled for this purpose.
- Phase 2: Complementary on-site session: This stage consists of an extensive practical session, where recommendations for reconstitution, as well as the marking and application techniques for each treatment scheme, will be discussed in depth. The on-person session will be scheduled locally according to the health situation and recommendations of the authorities in each country.
- Phase 3: Official Certification: At this stage, the User will be able to access the official certification process, internationally endorsed by PROTEOS, once the User has completed all of the digital sessions and passed all evaluations.
5.2. Additionally, in case the User so wishes, his/her contact information may be transferred to the distributor in the area so that he/she may contact the User.
5.3. The User may freely decide which phases of the Professionals Area to access according to his/her needs and preferences.
6.1. The User undertakes to make an appropriate use of the Professionals Area. In this sense, the User is aware and voluntarily accepts that the use of the Professionals Area is at all times under his/her own responsibility, and therefore guarantees that:
- The User will make a correct use of the Professional Area, in accordance with the law, good faith, public order and uses of traffic;
- In the event that the User sends information of any kind to PROTEOS, through any of the channels enabled for that purpose in the Professional Area, the User will declare and accept that he/she has the right to do so freely, that such information does not infringe any intellectual or industrial property rights, trade secrets or any other rights of third parties, and that such information is not confidential or harmful to third parties;
- The User shall not use the Professionals Area to transmit or publish any material of defamatory, offensive, racist, denigrating, pornographic, obscene or threatening nature or that may cause discomfort to any User or third party;
- The User shall not use the Professional Area to collect and process personal data of other Users;
- The User shall not destroy, alter or otherwise render unusable or damage the software, programs or content included in the Professional Area;
- The User will not hinder the access of other Users by means of massive consumption of computer resources, or actions that damage or generate errors in PROTEOS systems;
- The User shall not introduce computer viruses, malicious codes or any other logical devices that may cause any kind of alteration, inefficiency or damage to PROTEOS’ systems;
- The User shall not transgress or attempt to transgress the security measures established by PROTEOS in the Professionals Area, or any other network connected to the Professionals Area, causing, for example, a disproportionate saturation of the network;
- The User shall not attempt to access the Professionals Area with a false account, as this act may constitute identity theft;
- The User shall not enter false or inaccurate statements in the data collection forms of the Professionals Area. Such as, for example, but not limited to, making incorrect statements about your profession – falsely claiming to be a registered medical practitioner.
7.1. The present Professionals Area, as well as its contents (texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design, source codes, among others) are owned by PROTEOS or by a third party, who has transferred the corresponding rights to PROTEOS.
7.2. The navigation and use of the Professionals Area by the User does not constitute, in any case, a licence or assignment of the exploitation rights of the Professionals Area and its contents by PROTEOS. All of the foregoing is without prejudice to the right of a strictly domestic use available to the User (such as the viewing or downloading of certain contents) which is necessary for the correct enjoyment of the specific service.
7.3. Likewise, the brands, commercial names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear in the Professionals Area are property of PROTEOS or, where applicable, of a third party, whom has transferred the corresponding rights to PROTEOS, without it being understood that the use or access thereof attributes to the User any right over them.
7.4. PROTEOS has all the intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents and/or services of the Professionals Area, prohibiting the User to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and under any form, all or part of the contents included in the Professionals Area, for public or commercial purposes, without the previous, express and written authorisation of PROTEOS.
7.5. In the event you wish to make any kind of observation regarding potential infringements of the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as regarding any of the contents of the Professionals Area, which could affect the User, PROTEOS or a third party, you may contact PROTEOS, through the following e-mail address: email@example.com
8.1. PROTEOS takes all measures to guarantee the correct functioning and continuous access to the information provided through the Professionals Area. However, PROTEOS does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or the existence of viruses on the server or other harmful components. Notwithstanding the above, PROTEOS makes every effort to avoid such incidents.
8.2. Additionally, PROTEOS declines any liability regarding the information provided outside of the present Professionals Area and not directly managed by PROTEOS, as well as any other information derived from the information published by PROTEOS in the Professional Area, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party external to PROTEOS.
8.3. 8.3. PROTEOS is not responsible for the information and contents stored, by way of example, but not limited to, in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allow third parties to publish contents independently in the Professionals Area. Notwithstanding the above, PROTEOS is available to the User, authorities and security forces, to actively collaborate in the removal or, if necessary, blocking, of all those contents that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, third parties’ rights or morality and public order. In the event that the User considers that there is, in the Professionals Area, any content that could be susceptible to this classification, he/she is requested to notify PROTEOS of the Professionals Area immediately, through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that the User becomes aware of any contents included in the present Professionals Area that is against the law or violates the rights of third parties, he/she may inform PROTEOS. Additionally, the User may contact PROTEOS, in case he/she wants to make any inquiry related to the Professionals Area, through the following address: email@example.com
12.Applicable law and jurisdiction
For the resolution of all disputes or matters related to the Professionals Area or the activities developed therein, the Spanish legislation will be applicable, to which both the User and PROTEOS submit themselves, being competent for the resolution of all the conflicts derived or related to its use, the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, as long as the applicable legislation does not expressly provide that the competence corresponds to the courts or tribunals of another jurisdiction.
Última actualización: may 2023.